dimanche 22 février 2015

VOYAGE FUNKTASTIQUE SHOW #67




Trackliting
  1. Dabeull - Voyage Funktastique 
  2. Jaygee - What's In Your G
  3. Tinman - I..(Just Hold My Hand)
  4. Frankfurt Funk - Unreleased
  5. MVP - Close 2 You
  6. Steven Cheung - Dude, This Girl
  7. G-noF - Would You Mind
  8. J.Locc (Talkbox) - Blowin My Mind (Prod by Mofak & Doccfree)
  9. Moon B - Untitled
  10. SaiR - Bloom 
  11. A.J. - Cruisin
  12. Freddie Fonk - It's A Shame
  13. Aurra - Are You Foolin' Around
  14. Lowmac - Reach Out ft. Fonksta
  15. MAT/MATIX - the1iluv
  16. Buscrates 16-Bit ensemble - On My Own (ft. Laura Benack)
  17. East Liberty Quarters - Zoned
  18. Diamond Ortiz - Let's Try Again
  19. Ingram - I Like It
  20. Marcus Miller - My Best Friend's Girlfriend (instrumental)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire