lundi 10 novembre 2014

VIARE HAUS MIX BY PLAZA




Playlist
  1. Sarfuckas - Check My Rhythm (Break in da clouds ) 
  2. Lustt - Pillow Talk 
  3. Colors - Am I Gonna Be The One (inst. dub) 
  4. Subject - The Magic, The Moment 
  5. Kerrier District - Kiss My Bass 
  6. PLAzA - Guave 
  7. Sorcerer - Step Pyramid (Traks Boys remix) 
  8. Bobby Browser - Airplane Mode 
  9. Balance feat. Flight - The Dance (Off da beat dub) 
  10. Lone - Airglow Fires 
  11. Matt Warren & Ralph Rosario - Razz Matazz 
  12. Earth People - Dance 
  13. S-Low Kick - Let Me Show You 
  14. Roy Davis Jr. - Rock Shock (T. Bangalter's Start-Stop Mix) 
  15. The System - You are In My System (Kerri Chandler Remix) 
  16. Bogdan Irkuk - My Weakness 
  17. Ben Mays - Dawn 
  18. PH-7 - I Can't Take It 
  19. Maxmillion Dunbar - Polo (Extended Version)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire