lundi 27 juin 2011

SUMMER JAH 28/06/11

Playlist
  1. SCORCH SPECIAL-Simplicity people
  2. DON DRUMMOND-Silver dollar
  3. POPPA TOLLO-Nuff stylee
  4. DON CARLOS-Laser beam
  5. KING TUBBY-I trim the barber
  6. DENNIS ALCAPONE-The funky tang
  7. JERRY JONES-Still water
  8. MATUMBI-Law of the land
  9. JACKIE MITTOO-Deeper & deeeper
  10. MIKEY DEAD-(only rasta know the) voice of jah
  11. SOUND DIMENSION-Soulfut strut
  12. LEE SCRATCH PERRY-Introducing myself
  13. LEE PERRY-Jingle lion
  14. NORMAN FRASER-The first cut is the deepest
  15. SISTER NANCY-I am a geddion
  16. I ROY & LEE PERRY-Space fight
  17. BOB MARLEY-Time will tell
  18. ALTON ELLIS-I don't want to be right
  19. THE AGGROVATORS-Jah jah dub
  20. T WOC-Warning (feat BROTHER CULTURE)
  21. THE OBSERVERS-Dubbing with the observer
  22. AUGUSTUS PABLO-The big rip off

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire